TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By completing this Credit Application and clicking "I Accept" you authorize us
to begin a credit investigation, including obtaining your consumer credit
report, employment history, creditors' experiences with you as a consumer and to
forward or allow direct electronic access, your application to lenders,
financial institutions, or other third parties in order to process your
application. We the Dealer, may obtain information about you as described in
not apply to information obtained in a non-financial transaction.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms in connection
with a financial transaction;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We may disclose the information we collect, as described above, to our
affiliates, to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing
agreements, or to companies that perform services or functions on our behalf.
These companies may include financial service providers and non-financial
companies such as computer and data processing companies, and marketing and
aftermarket service providers. These companies will be contractually obligated
to keep the information we provide them confidential and to use the information
only to provide the services requested of them. We observe limits and
restrictions set by law as to sharing of information with our affiliates or
- We may disclose nonpublic, personal information about you as a consumer,
customer or former customer, to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those
employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to
you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply
with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL DAMAGE INSURANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THE FULL TERM OF THE
INSTALLMENT CONTRACT to protect all interests thereunder against collision,
fire, theft and the additional hazards covered by Combined Additional Coverage.
YOU MAY CHOOSE THE PERSON THROUGH WHICH ANY OF THIS INSURANCE IS OBTAINED.
FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT DISCLOSURE
I/We understand that this application for credit will be submitted by the Dealer
to various financial institutions for evaluation.
Be sure to check your Credit Application for completeness and accuracy before